Your gutters will usually fill up with silt, muck and various objects which will fall off your roof, get dropped by passing birds or items accidentally thrown up there, for example balls and bottles.
So it is inevitable they will become blocked and cause you problems if they aren’t maintained.
Some of the tell-tale signs are as follows:-
- You spot birds or pests by your roof or gutters.
- Water is spilling over the sides Sagging Gutters.
- The brackets of your gutters coming away from your property.
- Plants growing out of your gutters.
- Rain bouncing off your window sills as you look outside when its raining.
- Pools of water by the side of your house.
- Patches of green mildew or mould/moss by the side of your house.
- Wet patches or white patches on your brickwork.
- You can’t remember the last time you cleaned them out!
Based in or around Leicestershire and Rutland? We are always here to help.
Please get in touch if you need any advice or you would like to book us in by visiting our Contact Page here.